Board Meeting Minutes - March 22, 2011
March 21, 2011
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Roswell Visual Arts Center
In attendance: Ted, Scott, Gittel, Stan, Nancy, Bill, Debbie, Eric
February Board Meeting Minutes:
- No minutes available from last month.
- Minutes are needed from the 1st & 3rd Monday evenings.
- Jim send out a report.
- The board would like greater detail in the report; a spread sheet for every month.
- A monthly report of new members and income.
- Spread sheet of expenses from the Spring Show.
- Do we have a receipt for food purchases? We are not sure what Jeff purchased for $330.
- Jim needs to ask Lou for the key so that he is able to pick up mail.
- Tom and Jim have access to PayPay; Nancy needs access too.
- Meeting minutes should be sent out within 1 week of the given meeting.
- Does PayPal allow people to submit additional information such as:
- Do they want to be added to the RPS website?
- Do they want to be added to the RPS email list?
- Do they want to be included on the RPS membership list?
- Do they want their website listed on the RPS website?
2011 Calendar - Updates:
- Gittel will start sending calendar information to both Mark and Eric.
- We need to encourage club members to set up field trips.
- Eric to check on the photo gallery addition that is/has been added.
- An idea was presented where members could pay to have their images displayed on the RPS website.
- How much will it cost to have PayPal & cart added to the website?
- We need to email everyone about the loss of our webmaster and let people know that we will have a new website soon.
- Jim to find out what has been billed & paid to John (former webmaster) from last year and this year. Anything owed to John needs to be paid to Richard L. Slate.
- Do we owe Will for any work on the new website?
- When can we turn on the new website?
- At least 3 people need to have "admin" access to the new website.
- What do we need to do to keep a copy of the current website?
- 191 Facebook friends
- 92 Twitter friends
- 54 Flicker friends
- 84 Meetup friends
- Everyone liked the email stats that Mark is able to keep track of.
- We need to add a Facebook link to the new website.
Spring Members Exhibit:
- The show was taken down for a few days due to an event by Congressman Tom Price.
- The show should not have been taken down. The Tom Price event could have used easel available in the art room.
- We need to send an email to the organizer of the Tom Price event and ask that they do not take down the RPS exhibit next year.
- Heritage Show: Thursday April 28 from 7-8. Hang on Wednesday 27. Delivery due date Tuesday 26.
- Waterfalls. Date and time to be announced during the next meeting.
- Hembree Farms March 26 8-12 & back again at sunset.
- Old Car City on April 2 8-12, $10.
- Stan proposed upgrading all computers to Elements 9. Gittel 2nd the motion. All others voted and the motion passed.
- The speaker will be Peter Essec (spelling?)
- Services will be added to the agenda.
- Order new RPS shirts/hats. Are measurements available? Woman's sizes? Have people interested sign up so we have an idea of how many to purchase.
- Anna Lee's topic will be flowers.
- We need to make an announcement at the next meeting for a volunteer to help with services.
- We need to discuss the purchase of a coffee maker at the next meeting.
Minutes from Recent Board Meetings
- November 27, 2012
- July 24, 2012
- June 26, 2012
- May 15, 2012
- April 30, 2012
- March 19, 2012
- February 27, 2012
- July 25, 2011
- June 27, 2001
- March 22, 2011
- January 18, 2011
- December 22, 2010